Complete this Assessment and you will receive a free guide: "How to Jumpstart Your Success When Working With an Individual on the Autism Spectrum"
Assessment Valuation Scale:
0 = I’ve not addressed this at all.
4 = I’ve given this some attention.
7 = I’m doing really well here.
10 = I have handled this completely.
1. I understand the relationship between the neurology of the autistic brain and the resulting behavior.
2. I have effective strategies for calming my child when he/she is in a meltdown.
3. I know my child's greatest stimulus triggers and can predict when there will be a problem.
4. I understand first-hand, the experience of sensory overload.
1. I clearly understand why my child behaves anti-socially.
2. I know the reason behind my child's inability to understand the consequences of his/her actions, and I know what to do about it.
3. I know with certainty when my child is manipulating me vs. when he/she is struggling due to the autism.
4. I can easily and consistently motivate my child with autism.
1. I regularly know what to do about my child's frustrating behavior before we have an explosion.
2. I know why my child won't cooperate, and what to do about it.
3. I have a clear system in place for resolving conflict and use it regularly.
4. My child/children feel involved in decisions that impact them.
1. I am currently creating the consistency at home that my child needs to function effectively.
2. I completely undertand why my child struggles with executive functioning and accountability, so it doesn't bother me.
3. I know how to teach my child executive functioning and accountability.
4. I already have all the visual tools I need to support my efforts to help my child grow.
1. I am extremely flexible in changing the way I do things to accommodate my child's needs.
2. I know what to do to successfully help my child regulate their emotions and avoid a meltdown.
3. I know how to communicate with my child to get the results I want.
4. My child has the tools he/she needs to manage their anger consistently and completely.
1. I have thoroughly addressed and conquered the issues with my child's hygiene.
2. My child does his/her homework easily and without any arguing.
3. My child has sufficient social skills to maintain relationships.
4. I have strategies to manage tension and stress related to the behavior of the child with autism in my home.
1. I am ready to discover my next steps and take action immediately!
2. I am open to investing in the support and guidance I need to effectively parent my child/children with ASD.
3. I highly value the offer of a complimentary Autism Breakthrough Session and, if eligible, I would like to book one right away. (Please make sure you have provided your phone number)
Please provide your name and best emailto receive your quiz results.